Joanna Gaines is one of the most trusted names in home furnishings and commercial wallcoverings. After years of designing houses alongside her husband Chip through their construction company Magnolia Homes, they caught the attention of HGTV who offered them a television show. “Fixer Upper” soon became a smash hit and helped launch Magnolia Home into the global marketplace. Today, Gaines’ commercial wallcoverings and home wallpapers remain her most sought after products, helping transform living and workspaces into inspiring works of art.
Gaines’ is a true believer that your home tells stories and how you choose to furnish your walls is an expression of your unique personality. Magnolia Home offers an array of commercial wallpapers to personalize your space and personify your voice. Whether you’re working on designing your sleek home office or rustic lake house, Magnolia Home offers options that strike a healthy balance between modern and classic design.
A Home is Where You Make it
From spending a quiet relaxing in a hotel room to joining some friends at a lounge, the wallpaper should spark joy and bring rhythm into the room. Some of the most popular design choices from Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Commercial Wallcoverings include:
- Belvedere: A faux wood grain and hexagonal patterns that come together for a relaxing and lively look.
- Avenue: A crisscross lined pattern available in light and dark colors like charcoal and midnight that brings cheerful energy without straining the eyes.
- Benchmark: A renaissance style toned and blended texture that gives this wallpaper a classic look for a modern space yearning for some character.
Comfortable Focus at the Office
As many people are transitioning back to traditional office spaces, it’s important to create a space that is both productive and comfortable for staff. Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Commercial Wallcoverings has several unique wallpaper options to keep commercial office spaces trendy, while still keeping your mind on track. Some favorite design includes:
- Editorial: Designed to replicate newspaper text, this wallpaper is covered in stories and articles that still remain relevant to this day and are an inspiring addition to a creative office.
- Tudor: Geometric shapes offered in a number of color options like Midnight and Reservoir give offices a more 21st century abstract look.
- Derby: More minimal in its design, Derby offers a mix of light and dark tones with subtle diamond patterned paint strokes if you’re looking for something sleek but not too loud.
Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines Commercial Wallcoverings are redefining what modern commercial spaces can look like as she continues to expand on her penchant for creating charming and unique commercial wallcoverings and wallpapers.
About Mahone’s Wallpaper
Find commercial grade wallcoverings and wallpapers from some of the top designers in the world available now at Mahone’s Commercial Wallpaper. Founded in 1969, Mahone’s is a trusted wallpaper and wallcovering provider based in Lynchburg, Virginia.
As a family-owned and operated business, they have found success over the past 50 years thanks to the hard work and dedication of their staff. With Mahone’s wide selection of products, any interior designer or business owner can find a design that suits their decor both in-store and online from brands like Arte, Sondra Alexander, Koroseal, Kenneth Gregg and more.