Air conditioning is an essential tool in any home because the air is always filtered inside the house. Therefore, regular air conditioning service ensures that the device works properly while being trouble -free throughout the year. In addition, regular air conditioning maintenance services also help deal with problems such as noisy systems, water leaks from the unit, and more. And calling a professional for this service ensures that you can avoid the costs associated with key replacement. Please contact Airconman Aircon Service Singapore.
Some Things You Can Expect from Air Conditioning Service
1. Cleaning and inspecting the device: The first step of an air conditioner servicer is to check for signs of dripping water in the system. Here, the role of the technician is to inspect and identify leakage problems from pipes and inner tubes. So he will drain pipes and tubes, remove dirt, and clean the unit to improve its performance.
2. Cleaning air filters and fins: Air conditioning devices collect large amounts of dirt and dust during operation. Therefore, cleaning air filters and fins is an important part of commercial and residential air conditioning services to ensure the removal of dirt and dust and the prevention of problems such as not cooling or ice formation. In addition, cleaning the fins is important to avoid the buildup of dust or mold.
3. Checking the coolant level: The next part of the air conditioner is to check the coolant level in the AC. The AC stops working properly if the coolant level is low.
4. Cleaning the AC condenser and evaporating the oil: Often the accumulation of dirt and dust can cause the AC to overheat. Therefore, the condenser and evaporator coil are cleaned during AC servicing to prevent damage to the unit.
5. Cleaning the AC condenser and evaporator fan: Cleaning this fan is important during air conditioner repairs to ensure the fan is operating properly.
6. Inspection of the entire unit: This is the last step of the air conditioning maintenance service. In this step, the main components of the AC unit including the condenser, fan motor, evaporator, compressor, thermostat, etc. are inspected to detect any damage.